Saturday, August 16, 2014

A Way Out of Insanity

Have you ever felt like every thing you did just went wrong.  You turned on the light, and it did not come on.  You dropped everything you picked up.  Everything you go to do feels harder…even heavier than it should.  Walking feels harder.  Stair steps feel harder.  I mean a person could begin to feel paranoid!  To top it off, your lack of patience with it all just leaves you feeling undone.  Then when you get really still for a minutes, look around, watch others, and listen to others, you understand that others do not seem to be having these problems. (They probably are on another day.)

Well, I am going to go out on a limb here and suggest that just like when you become aware that you are being called up to a higher place regarding relationships, that the stuff of daily life may contain a call to a place of freedom.  The messenger is in your trial.  I believe that we wrestle not against flesh and blood.  Huumm…why have I missed it that the powers of the spiritual arena may be playing games with my life? 

We are born with an inheritance—physical, emotional, and spiritual—that we must submit to the dying daily part of our experience.  The overcoming potential is in all three realms.  What do I mean?  My mother was abused as a child.  Her life was full of abuse, deprivation (Depression years), and a rage-oholic father.  She gave birth to me when she was about sixteen.  My inheritance was very lacking on all three levels.  The Scripture says that the sins of the father's are visited on the children unto the third and fourth generation.

It is interesting that science is proving that mice carry and pass down to the offspring the traumas they developed and inherited. These take three to four years to be eliminated.  This gives us an understanding now that we are not all born equal.  There is not a one-size-fits-all solution for anyone.  As a baby being born into my mother’s difficult life and with the limited physical and emotional reserves available to me, it is no wonder that I spent a lot of my childhood “checked out.” 

Some of this spiritual inheritance that all of us receive is not our own…it is what has been passed down.  Things like rage, grief, hate, vengeance, suicide, etc.  This is an actual family spirit/stronghold that we have to deal with that makes life more difficult than it would have been without it.  I have been paying attention to these daily irritations.  I decided to pray about them, and the Lord showed me a spirit of vengeance (not mine) and some other things which actually let the vengeance of someone else come upon me.  I have been wrestling against the flesh…the things that the evil one has been using to get at me and make days harder.  In this situation, I did not need to accept this.  After prayer, I sensed that it was gone. 


Without this knowledge of science and Scripture and prayer coming together, we are actually victimized over and over.  We keep trying to bring sanity out of insanity.  We keep trying to manage things that are not even ours.  This has all been interesting to me.  Sometimes I wonder why in the world I have had the opportunity to learn all this.  I am grateful and know that my life would have ended early without this information.  However, it is sometimes overwhelming.  If any of you would like more information on this subject, please let me know.  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment